Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW TESTIMONIAL JUST IN.!!

Your HomePro beds are absolutely hands-down the BEST beds available. Nothing
compares even close and they really are worth every penny. It is a lasting
investment and my dogs love them. The back and arms are perfect for them to rest
their heads on, which they often do. They also like to nuzzle their heads into
the corners. My dogs take so well to these beds and they are practically zero
maintenance that the fact these only come in one color that doesn't match my
home's palette is insignificant. People that love their pets enough to shop for
a bed need to understand that the HomePro Bed is a one-time buy. When it comes
to pets needs this is a PERFECT PURCHASE and a PERFECT INVESTMENT. I am a
spoiler of my dogs and have bought many different things for them over time.
Only a handful of items I have come across have earned my confidence in “good
value” and “ideal design”. This is definitely one of them!

Dede - CA

No comments: